No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!
Last Week's Goals
1. Drink 1 nalgene of water at work. Achieved 4/5 Days! What a difference this makes.
2. Brush teeth every night. Nope. I am horrible at this mainly because I fall asleep on the couch and then my husband wakes me up at midnight to actually go to bed...and I never want to brush my teeth at that point. It's embarrassing. But I'm going to get better!
3. 120 minutes of exercise. Completed, but it was relaxing exercise...not strenuous.
4. 5 minutes of stretching 2 days. Completed 2/2 days.
Some of my other small victories last week was really changing my habits. I park in a garage that has 6 levels and I've gotten in the bad habit taking the elevator if I'm on 4 or higher. No more! I took the stairs EVERY day and had to park on 4 or higher every day too.
Weekly Weigh In: 175.2 YOWZAH! Up 1.6 pounds from last week. I think it was a little bit food, a little bit water and a little bit sodium. I had a great time at a family gathering last night that really made my weight skyrocket overnight (that's the sodium piece). BUT, I'm not going to worry about that. I'm going to continue seeking small victories and practice #wycwyc.
Let's continue to build on last week's victories! Read an interesting article...here were the key takeaways I think others might appreciate:
This Week's Goals
1. Drink 1.5 nalgenes of water at work. Pushing upward on this goal after a victory last week! Per the article--this goal is all about action to replace behavior of going to the candy bowl.
2. Brush teeth 3 nights. Starting smaller since I didn't get this done last week.
3. 150 minutes of exercise. Adding 25% to my successful goal last week. Taking a walking coffee at work counts.
4. 5 minutes of stretching 3 days. Adding one extra day to last week's success.
5. Practice gratitude. Write in your gratitude journal twice.