No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!
Monday is my weigh in day at Weight Watchers. Cruel huh? It is the only night that worked with my schedule when I started going and I just REALLY like my leader so I stuck with it. I like to think that it helps me stay on track a little bit better during the weekend.
The verdict is in...I lost 1.8 pounds. A respectable week. Would I have liked to lose more? Sure. Who wouldn't? Am I proud that I lost 1.8 pounds? Heck yes! I know that I worked hard for it.
Here are the things I did this week that made me proud:
1. I worked out 5 days.(earned 35 activity points)
--I had my hardest workout to date with Trainer Jack.
--I tried a new workout and did back to back classes on Saturday.
--I ran 20 minutes without stopping for the first time ever!
2. I tracked everything all week--staying within points and using 16 weekly points (out of 49)
3. I made a conscious effort to meet my healthy guidelines every day (fruits/veggies, dairy, water, healthy oil). When I was hungry for a snack, I would think about which guidelines I had not met for the day and choose a snack accordingly. This is HUGE for me. I have never paid attention to these things before, only tried to stay within my points.
4. I passed on dessert at Small Group last night because they were just store bought cookies--nothing special. I also passed on a cupcake at a birthday party and just ate fruit instead.
My plans for this week:
1. Workout 5 days--already went once today. Zumba on Tuesday, Couch to 5k on Wednesday, Biggest Loser with Trainer Jack on Thursday and Zumba on Saturday.
2. Track, track, track. I'm going to experiment this week and use more of my weekly points. I have really upped the exercise and I can't help but wonder if I need to eat more. It would sure be a shame if I could lose more by eating more and I was missing out! Haha. I don't plan to go crazy or anything, but I figure I can eat about half of my weekly points and see how that works.
3. Keep working to meet my healthy guidelines everyday. I don't have a problem getting in my water and dairy. I also do well with fruit, but need to work on eating more veggies. I also need to remember my healthy oils!