No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!
Well I was ready to hit the ground running last Monday! I was down and I was ready to really practice what I preach! So wth happened? I gained a pound and I didn't apply all the ideas that I had to keep me on track! WHY NOT? Well first of all I had full intentions of making the WW veggie soup however I didn't have everything I needed and didn't find the time to grocery shop until yesterday. My fridge was so bare, I took everything out, even the shelves and scrubbed everything and then put it all back together and went on a marathon shopping excursion! I hit 4 different stores with my meal plan, my list & my coupons! I'm stocked up, I'll mostly just have to buy produce & dairy for the next few weeks! That is a good feeling!
I officially withdrew from algebra on Friday and I feel such RELIEF!
Here were my goals from last week:
1. Track everything on Spark People. I have not been successful at this since mid-late Sept. Did better this week, but still not tracking consistently!
2. Drink herbal tea or hot water with lemon when plain water seems just too cold to stomach. Did much better with this but since I didn't track well I can't say exactly how good I did. Bad news, I dropped my camelbak water bottle and it broke!
3. Make the WW veggie soup. Typically I eat tons of salads & I just can't do that when It's freezing out. Today I'm making soup!!! This will make up a big part of lunches for the week! Finally made the soup yesterday! Almost a week late!
4. Make more hot veggies as sides when I can't eat as much raw. Ehh not so great
5. Be conscious, mentally aware of what I'm doing. Def noticing where I'm going wrong. I didn't bring food to work this week and I ate crap!
6. Meal Plan and grocery shop accordingly! Finally did this yesterday! All stocked up now!
7. Move my body! I have not been doing this much at all, telling myself I'm too busy, there's not enough time in the day, but what is 30 minutes really? Never happened :(
So in order to get back into the groove I need to make some changes in order for all these things to fall into place! It won't just happen on it's own. I'm getting so close to where I want to be I don't want to blow it now!
~"Banana bread" oatmeal, green tea (352)
~Plain Chobani with sliced strawberries, stevia & cinnamon (123)
~Veggie soup, salad with tuna, water (175)
~Low fat string cheese, apple, water (123)
~Cobb salad and veggie soup, water (371)
~I have allowed room for half of a hemp smoothie if I'm hungry for a third snack (130)
Also Tea and water will be tracked throughout the day