So I as I mentioned yesterday I had a well written post and it got lost in the world wide web! I'm going to try again... Take 2 fingers crossed.
I lost 3.6 lbs this week by changing my eating habits. I tracked EVERY LAST THING I put in my mouth (hmm that sounds dirty) and found myself spitting out ( dirty again lol) the little extras ( small piece of broken cheese, pretzels as I was portioning them etc.) I was thrilled with the loss but couldn't help but think what if I haf worked out?!? This thought led me to my goals
1. Gym 3x wk x 30 minutes (atleast)
2. Track workouts on chart/ calendar I created including time, calories, distance and machine/ activity
3. Drink 3 (24 oz) water bottles a day (atleast)
4. Continue tracking DAILY!!!!
5. WI only once a week (Tuesday)
These goals are all doable and so far I have been to the gym everyday including my workout at 10 pm! I planned on going earlier but I was watching my Godson and wasnt able to leave until late BUT I had my clothes and had told myself I was going so I went! Felt good and the gym was pretty empty always a plus.
Hope everyone is doing well! Talk to you tomorrow