This is the lowest I've been in my adult life. The only time I was this close was around 14 when I had just come back from a cruise and barely eaten. And people thought I looked good. So rock on!
Here's an updated goal sheet. This is important. This will take us all being aligned here because I really really really want to hit this goal by mid April. So I have 10 weeks and I need to be really focused. My body and I need to be focused-- this is us working together instead of me trying to beat her into submission (which I've tried in the past and I'm not going to do now).
How to achieve this:
1) Continue to workout: 2-3 body pumps/week; 2-3 spin sessions/week; 1 yoga class; yoga at home a few times/week; lots of walking-- goal is 10,000 steps a day + long long walks on weekends. So: probably getting about 60 activity points
2) Work on eating 5 veggies/day+ and 2-5 fruits
3) Hydrate-- work toward 100 oz
4) Work on not dipping in to 49 extra points
5) Write a lot- this really helps me
6) Attend weekly ww meetings; weigh in every other week at lunch
a) Plan to not drink water or eat anything after 10:15 am for the meeting
b) Plan to eat the same breakfast I normally do before the meeting and drink a bunch of coffee etc
Starting weight: 167 on 9/11/10; highest weight 199 in 2000
Goal weight: 138
2011 Weigh Ins
1/15/11 Goal: 149 ACTUAL 152
1/29/11 Goal: 147 ACTUAL 149.6!
2/15/11 Goal: 149 @ A MEETING AT LUNCH (NEW TIME)
3/1/11 Goal: 147
3/15/11 Goal: 145
3/29/11 Goal 143
4/12/11 Goal 141
4/26/11 Goal 139
5/3/11 Goal 138
5/17/11 Goal 138
5/31/11 Goal 138
6/14/11 Goal Lifetime!