* How are you defining your success? If I can keep up with a program without going back to old ways.
* Which of your personal goals have you achieved? I lost 10 lbs with noticeable changes in my diet. No pop has really helped.
* How long did it take you? knowing that I have an illness that is brought on by unhealthy eating, it has been almost 2 months.
* What new goals have you set for yourself? To lose at least 60lbs by the end of the year.
* What has changed the most about you? My attitude that sometimes illnesses are cause by unhealthy practices. You can reversed or stop them if you adopt eating healthy and exercising.
* What did you find hardest about reaching your goal? Temptations.
How did you overcome it? Gum and Sugar Free mints when I feel cravings.
* How has blogging helped you reach your goals? Keeps me accountable. Plus, I hope to really put my food diary up to see my progress on what I put in my body can help me reach my goals.
* Any tips for those that share you goal? Keep reaching out for help, know that you can heal yourself, and believe that you can achieve your goal.
Words of Wisdom:
I've trained harder, I'm better, I'm stronger, the blood of a champion runs through my veins, I've earned this opportunity, I'll earn this victory, I've already won." -Laila Ali