No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!
Chris has not received any gifts yet
So...how ya doin? Everybody doing well? How's your journey going? Having successes? Enjoying the ride? I ask because I'm trying to take attention off the fact that I've been MIA for a while. It wasn't intentional. Well, I suppose it was. In a sense. Had to spend time writing things out and that just wasn't happening lately. Even the blog has been lacking lately.
So, what's going on with me? Spending lots of time at the Y trying to get in shape. I get there about 3…Continue
1. Did not cave to the desire for an afternoon snack...or a mid-morning snack for that matter
2. Didn't want to go to the gym tonight. Thought about skipping all afternoon. Only reason I didn't was because I signed up for kickboxing and I know there were people who wanted to come tonight who were shut out. Just 5 minutes into the class I thought, "I'm pretty glad I didn't skip this." :-)
2. Did a 30 minute…Continue
1. Survived my 1/2 mile walk to and from work (it snowed here on Saturday and the sidewalks/roads not in the best condition)
2. 35 minute walk with an incline on the treadmill/30 minute stationary bike ride
3. 1st YFit session with a trainer (lower body/cadio)
4. No left hand injuries ;-)…Continue
OK, I know that sounds stupid. But, I am sure you can all agree with me that sometimes it's hard to "see" you've lost weight. I know I lost 20 pounds last year, but I've had a had time really seeing it in me physically.
Well, I compared two photographs of myself from last year wearing the same shirt taken almost on the same day in 2010 and 2011 (turns out it was 1 day apart) and ok, I see the difference...
2010 - Hubby and I on our…Continue