~** Entering ... Phase Two! **~
We're on to Phase Two, making us one phase closer to living our Best Lives. Here's a run-down of our goals for this stage!
A minimum of four weeks. At the end of this phase, you should be within 20lbs of goal weight or at your goal weight - ready to move on to maintenance!
The first day of this phase, then again once a week
Significant and consistent weight loss brought by understanding and controlling your hunger and making a few dietary changes.
* Build on the changes you made in Phase One
* Increase your activity level at least one level (optional)
* Understand the physical nature of your hunger
* Understand the emotional reasons for your hunger
* Use the hunger scale
* Eat reasonable portions
* Remove six empty or problem foods from your diet.
(soda, foods that contain trans fats, fried foods, white bread, regular pasta, and high-fat dairy products)
Let's do this ladies! We owe it to ourselves to be living our Best Life EVER =) I'm really excited by the progress we've all made, and I can't wait to see the lbs dropping off of each of us. We've got a lot of hurdels in this phase, so don't forget to start Discussions and check in on the wall!