Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

You know that you need to loose but you do nothig or very little about it..

Good morning! I am trying to begin to cut back on what am eating and wanted try to add exercise. But its hard when you are doing this its like thinking the entire day am fat, I need to loose 30 pounds, I can't get married like this the wedding dress will look like tootsie candy on me, I can't have kids like this or I will go into 250pounds since am already 190. I am disappointed at myself for the so many diets that I have done through the years...and nothing have happened...I don't know anymore what to do...I have a career, a fiancé that loves me, but still I am not happy 100% because I feel bad that I am this fat...

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can only tell you what worked for me.   I know alot about nutrients and calories so I joined livestrong.com and started tracking what I ate.  It was an eye opener for sure.  I write down everything I eat and that keeps me honest.  Sure some days I go over my calorie goal, but most days I'm at or under.  It is all a process and not a diet in that you lose the weight then go back to eating the way you used to....duh!  Now I've changed my eating habits and actually like the healthier foods.

Another thing that works for me is wearing a pedometer and getting 10,000 steps/day.  I did that for about a year and then started working out at the gym three days/week.

Get started today and commit to loving yourself and taking care of yourself by eating right and moving every day. the weight will come off.  Good luck.

I'm with you! I have to lose at least 30 pounds myself and it is such a big number when you think about it. However, it is not impossible, you can do it! Set your mind to really believe you can lose weight and keep it off. I know in my own experience my wedding day was a big motivation. Maybe put on your wedding dress and photograph your progress until the big day. Visuals always seem to help me. You can totally do this. I believe in you!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service