Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

I'm looking for some recommendations for a great read. I'm considering Half-Assed by Jennette Fulda, a weight loss memoir. Can anyone recommend a book on fitness, weight loss, motivation.......?

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Secrets of Skinny Chics is good.
I just finished "Does this clutter make my butt look fat" by Peter Walsh. Light read for me but if you don't have a lot of knowledge about the psychology of weight loss it would provide a good background.

A few on my list:

Rethinking thin
Thinner than Thou
In Defense of Food
I am currently reading Start Living, Start Losing. It is a book of motivational stories of people who lost weight at Weight Watchers. I bought it at my WW site. It is very inspiring!
I normally just go to our local bookstore and pick up anything that looks interesting. I love the WW magazine.

This is a bit off topic, but I love the hungry girl cookbooks. New recipes always motivate me because I get excited about trying new healthy foods.

Hi.. I recently surfed on internet about different ways for weight loss. There I found a natural supplement called the nut of india. It is good and simple way for removing the excess weight of the body.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service