Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

Technical Help (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

adding pics

I haven't been able to add a picture to any of my posts for several weeks.  I try to add it from my computer and it just browses for over 1…

Started by Megan

6 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Megan

Approving comments

Hey, I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out why I can't approve comments by hitting the yellow button the says "approve"? With th…

Started by Joline Walker

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Joline Walker

Trouble Adding Photo from Phone

I'm trying to send a photo from my phone to the blog, used email address provided and my phone says message sent.  Yet photo not on blog, s…

Started by Patty

0 Feb 25, 2011

Edit profile from iPhone?

My profile info is all messed up. Is there a way to edit it from my iPhone?

Started by Gonna Do It

0 Feb 21, 2011

Help

I put the wrong a dress as a link to my blog, I would like to correct it, how can i do this? Thanks

Started by Erica gustavson

1 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Roni

Posts on Blogger

Is there a way for my blog posts that I publish on blogger can automatically be published here, also? Or a way to publish my posts from blo…

Started by Alissa

3 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Roni

Friend, or Foe??

Roni.. I wanted to remove someone from my friends list, as they never post blogs and am not sure what their mission on BTL is ... they are…

Started by Real Girl

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Roni

Update Reminder Box

The annoying red reminder box on my profile information finally achieved its purpose and caused me to update my profile information.   I ch…

Started by Tish

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Roni

New and Need Help

I'm brand new here and I can't find instructions for this so please excuse me if it is laid out somewhere. Is there a way to automatically…

Started by Kendra Forrest

1 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Roni

Blog to Lose Badge

I have a Blog to Lose badge on my blog on blogger, and it doesn't update when I change my profile picture. Do I need to update the code? I…

Started by Laura Brandon

5 May 17, 2010
Reply by Roni

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service