Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

Food, Food, FOOD! (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Food, glorious food!

For far too long I have pampered my depressed moods with thousands of trips to our side by side refrigerator/freezer, which housed for me j…

Started by David Frederick Baldner

5 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by David Frederick Baldner

Spaghetti Squash

Has anyone ever experimented with spaghetti squash? How does it taste? Any good recipes? I'm looking to try this.

Started by Demara

10 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by MarthaG

Cravings

What are your cravings right now????? And do you have healthier substitutes for when the bad cravings creep around?

Started by Keem

14 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Abbie

Wraps

I am hungry now so I will talk about food.  Sometimes I will make a whole wheat wrap with hummus spread with spinach, green olives and turk…

Started by Ajisai K.

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Erica Pettit

Dreams/fantasies

Ok---I know sometimes it's just awesome to fantasize about food.  It might seem "twisted" in some ways or maybe like it's not right to make…

Started by Keem

6 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Christina G.

Tgiving food ideas

Thought it was a good idea to create a post that people can add on ideas for healthy Tgiving foods--or recipes that are modified to be more…

Started by Keem

3 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Keem

VOTM

I noticed I hadn't really done a VOTW for about a month! Oops! Got too busy! So I just put veggie of the MONTH. You can write your veggies…

Started by Keem

4 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Paula

VOTW Week of 9/23

What's your VOTW this week? I'm back on cucumbers since they went on sale again.  I have other veggies, too, but, this is the largest quan…

Started by Keem

4 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Starathon

VOTW 9/16

What's your veggie of the week? Cukes are still higher in price-or maybe I was spoiled by the summer's lower prices? So I didn't get those…

Started by Keem

2 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Jessica Green

VOTW for the week of Sep 9

Looks like I forgot the VOTW for last week! Oops! What's your veggie of the week this time?   For me, it's cauliflower and fresh green bea…

Started by Keem

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by BigTickles

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service