Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

Brag Board (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two personal breakthroughs

As my scale doesn't show anything worth bragging about (though I know that the scale isn't always the answer) and my last brag was a month…

Started by frappuccino68

1 May 21, 2009
Reply by Roni

Ok, she's bragging again. Another 10k!

In fact, two within 6 days. Time's still c**p, but I'm improving. 1st 10k Feb 1st, time: 83min 33s 2nd 10k March 24th, time: 83min 18s 3…

Started by frappuccino68

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Roni

I've Been Transformed!

It’s been over 90 days now and I am just thrilled with the results of going through P90X. If you have not heard of P90X, it is a wonderfu…

Started by Coach Jenn

0 Mar 30, 2009

Went back to meetings...

So I decided to go back to WW last week. I went on Thursday and had my first WI after a week back OP. I lost 8.6# my first week!!!! HOLY CO…

Started by Amanda

2 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Courtney

I've lost how many inches?!?!

I posted this in my blog but had to share it here too. Took my measurements on Saturday....I am down 9.25 inches since SEPTEMBER!!! Not ev…

Started by Amanda

12 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Nancy

I have to brag again, this time it's 10k in under 85 minutes

My first 10k ever! Yep, it was quite hard, but I pushed myself and I made it. While I was running it was a bit unpleasant, but I kept runni…

Started by frappuccino68

7 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Nancy

5K in under 40 minutes!!

Just two months ago I thought I'd never be able to run a mile and now I'm running for up to an hour. Slowly, but I'm running. Five whole ki…

Started by frappuccino68

6 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by frappuccino68

OK, I'm bragging....

This is what the boards all about right? Plus if I brag maybe I can get others to brag too! :~P I am having the most FABULOUS SUNDAY EVER!…

Started by Roni

3 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Milana

Exercise!

I have been exercising 6 times a week for the past two weeks. My big breakthrough was yesterday when I was on the treadmill for 40 minutes…

Started by SaucyWench

5 May 18, 2008
Reply by ronji

Workin' out towards a new me!

I am so proud. I have worked out for the past 3 nights straight. Goal is to workout (its only a 20 mintute tape) every night until I get to…

Started by Ali

3 May 5, 2008
Reply by Roni

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service