Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

Brag Board (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My third Bataan Memorial March

On Sunday the 27 of March I did my third marathon. It was the Bataan Memorial Death March, held at White Sands Missile Range just ouside of…

Started by Don Beachcomber

1 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Brenda Bond

FINALLY a losing week!

I have gained almost a pound every week for a month now! BUT this past week I have recentered myself, got back on the program fully and com…

Started by Christina Savage

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Classygirl

5% in 5 weeks

Lost 2.6 last week and I got my 5% sticker ... total of 12.8 in 5 weeks!    So happy! 

Started by Erin Reardon

2 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Megan

Down, Down, Down

I lost 12 pounds last week!  What What!! LOL!!!

Started by Betsy Filbert

8 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Megan

TRIATHLON # 3

On Sunday Sept 4th, I did my third triathlon. The "Eagle in the Sun" is the 2nd. time I have done this one. This was my best one yet, my sw…

2 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Megan

A Semi- brag

A couple of days ago I posted a brag about completing the Mesilla Valley Triathlon, what I did not know at the time was I had won a gold me…

4 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Megan

Mesilla Valley Triathlon

Yesterday April 3 I did my 2nd triathlon, it was a sprint distance, that means 500 meter swim, 25 k bike ride and 5 k run. For those of you…

2 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Don Beachcomber

SIZE 34

Just a quick BRAG the levis I am wearing in this photo are a size 34 two years 5 months ago I was a size 58. Open the attachment for the ph…

2 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Julie

12 miles!!!

I ran 12 miles today, on the treadmill nonetheless. I have blisters the size of quarters on my feet now, but my legs felt fine and I could…

Started by Jen @ KUrunner

4 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Kara

It's Been 3 Years Since I Ran!

Yes.... it has been a while since I blogged on here, and I have to admit that I was in a rut of not being consistent with my routine. Maybe…

Started by Yasmin

1 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Roni

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service