Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

Support Needed (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Over-eating In The Evenings

I really tend to over-eat in the evenings when I do it. Not sure if it's boredom or what it is, but that is always my bad time. Sitting in…

Started by Michele Dochat

40 May 2, 2009
Reply by June

How often do you weigh?

I am worried that I will drive myself crazy if I weigh every day and I am worried I will not be as accountable if I weigh as far apart as o…

Started by Beth

14 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Grumpy Grandma

Any suggestions for exercises that tone your back and shoulders?

I am trying to really focus on weight training to tone my upper arms but in pictures I've noticed now that I have some soft areas in my upp…

Started by Juniper

4 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Juniper

Comfort food in the winter

I need help! All of this cold weather is making my want to hybernate in my flannel pj's, and eat warm, "stick-to-your-ribs" kind of food. R…

Started by Jodi

3 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Del

DEALING WITH MY SWEET TOOTH...

IN THE LAST YEAR I HAVE GAINED 65LBS AND HAVE MANAGED TO LOSE 3 IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS, SINCE I STARTED SOMETHING NEW...THROUGH SUGAR…

Started by SINSIN305

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by SINSIN305

Camping and staying within my daily points!!

We will be camping on Memorial Day weekend later this month and being new to WW I am concerned about staying on program and within my daily…

Started by Michele Dochat

14 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by MaryBe

WW daily point allowance

I did WW a few years ago and I've restarted doing it based on what I could remember my daily point allowance being. I am breastfeeding now…

Started by Nicki

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Roni

17,000 lbs down, only 11,000 to go

Hey everybody, Charlie here. I've been around the last couple weeks and usually post humor, since I think it's a tool most of us leave out…

Started by Charlie Hills

5 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Jynell (31 More Days)

Help with Menopause/Staying on track

ok...I don;t know if any one else is going through it...but I am almost 42 years old and full-on menopause has just hit. It has been confir…

Started by Kathy

9 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by koolestmom

Up for a challenge?

It seems that I am a competetor. I also need accountability. So I was wondering if we should start a challenge. It seems that we are all in…

Started by Amy

13 May 6, 2008
Reply by Amy

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service