Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

Support Needed (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

weight watcher weigh in and still NOT focused on plan and consistency

Hi All. Can ye please get behind me and start supporting me with my dilemma...I have been trying to lose weight for so long now and I canno…

Started by Bridget

9 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by robyn clark

I don't fit my own rut!

Well i can't sleep, apparently sleep is good for losing weight but my 11 month old has only just started sleeping through the night, but i…

Started by Anita

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Renee S

Please Help!! What is the best wheat bread for a white carb lover.

I have been doing WW for 9 years and have made lifetime and gone up and down with my weight.  I am currently 14 lbs from my lifetime weight…

Started by Casey W

3 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by JeSsIcA

HOLIDAY HELP THREAD

This thread is for people who have upcoming gatherings coming up---they can post the event and then post their "intake" afterward so they f…

Started by Keem

3 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Jill Mace

Safe Place for Support

Hey All!  I just wanted us to have a safe place to come talk about our struggles.  This time of year can be REALLY difficult to keep our ea…

Started by Jill Mace

16 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Keem

Secret

Just curious---who here is guilty of secret-eating? Like the situation is that you want to eat something you "shouldn't" have or you only h…

Started by Keem

10 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Julie Garfield

Reached a Plateau

Hello Everyone A couple years ago I decided I had enough of being overweight. I was 5'2" and weighed 150-160 pounds. I started cooking my o…

Started by Jennifer Pearl

5 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Pearl

Running Help

Hi BtLers, I have been trying since January to get into running.  I did C25k back then and made it to about week 7.  I was able to run a 5k…

Started by Julie Finlayson

3 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Chris

Motivation

What's your motivation? I am having a hard time getting going. And would like to know what you guys have done or used for motivation to jum…

Started by Kristine

1 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Renee S

New here but not new to weight loss

HI All, My name is Tammy, I'm a 39 year old Mom hoping to find a way to deal with the day to day challenges of weight loss.  I'm currently…

Started by Tammy Duran

4 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Nicole LeRiger

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service