Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

Support Needed (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Last night's weigh-in....... (OMG)

I went to my weight watcher meeting last night.I weighed in at 229 lbs. My leader suggests that I should be 140 lbs so I am really over the…

Started by Bridget

7 May 1, 2013
Reply by Jessica

Hello everyone, and It is always possible!

Hello everyone, my name is Matt Nave, im from Connecticut, and I started my weight loss experience back in December 27th 2010 when I weighe…

Started by Matt Nave

9 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Kathy Jo Foote

Looking for some Accountability

Hello there, I am looking for someone to support me in my LAST effort to loose weight for GOOD! I have started blogging on http://itsnotaf…

Started by Sheetal Pramod

8 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Sheetal Pramod

TOUGH LOVE

Post on here if you need/want tough love and not "understanding" about when you lose control with eating or neglect your exercise! :)    

Started by Keem

14 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Amber Ewing

Does this happen to you also?!

I'm very cautious for restarting my diet, I'm very scared and I know that's  very common. Although the only thing that keeping my head abov…

Started by Nada Lois

4 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Nada Lois

Holiday Meals

What is the easiest way to NOT over eat on the Holidays?.... I mean other than having post-it notes reminding me of my goal wight on every…

Started by Toni R Martin

4 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Debbie Todd

Gastric Bypass Questions

I had a RNY Gastric Bypass done on July 24, 2012 and I have a lot of Questions about Gastric Bypass my Questions are: 1. Has Anyone had the…

Started by Channing Ashbaugh

0 Nov 13, 2012

Give it to me!!!

Sock it to me, people!  Lots of tough love! Yes-I did my spin class yesterday and an hour of walking (on top of my normal exercise) but I w…

Started by Keem

13 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Keem

sun, swimwear, confidence, feeling attractive and Support.

This is my motivation for the next couple of weeks. Do I need support. Of course I do. I will log on to BTL, go to my WW class, track every…

Started by Bridget

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Jill Mace

How are we doing 10 days into the New Year???

Hey Friends!  How are you all?  Are you settling back into your routines now that the holidays are behind us?  Have you set any goals?  Res…

Started by Jill Mace

16 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Lynette S

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service