Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

Support Needed (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New in town!

Hi everyone, I'm new to blog to lose and I just wanted to say if you have any tips or messages of support then please feel free to post the…

Started by Nikki

4 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Sophia Ferro

"is eating healthy really that hard?"

I put quotes ariund it because I'm not the one saying this I told my sister (the string bean) about my new journey and all she could say wa…

Started by Morgan Jones

10 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Dusan Orlovic

Using elliptic machine!!!

I was a very active person two years ago. after getting married, losing my baby, stop working, and going back to study I gain 30 pounds. I…

Started by Claudia

6 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Janice

Sugar :/

One of my big pitfalls is sugary foods. How do you fit them in/avoid them in your diet? Are you successful in losing weight with or without…

Started by Madde Tov

6 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Tsilah Burman

Help, help, help!?

Hey everyone. I've been on and off here. But I'm back and more serious that ever. In the past few months I've gained a bit of weight and am…

Started by cassandra anthony

9 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Tsilah Burman

Mom needing serious support...

I need serious support! I lost about 60lbs on Weight Watchers, and over a course of 10 years, re-gained 40lbs, got married, lost 65, got pr…

Started by Mandy

3 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Tsilah Burman

I am having trouble with RNY Gastric Bypass

I am looking for someone that can be my RNY Gastric Bypass Buddy and I could also use a Buddy that has had their Gallbladder Removed becaus…

Started by Channing Ashbaugh

1 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Char

Relationships and eating - help please?

Hey guys,   I dont understand why doctors ect. keep telling people just to "excersise more, eat less"...like its just that easy for everyon…

Started by Ellie

0 Sep 20, 2013

You know that you need to loose but you do nothig or very little about it..

Good morning! I am trying to begin to cut back on what am eating and wanted try to add exercise. But its hard when you are doing this its l…

Started by Liaet fernandez

2 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Hannah Lacy

Gallbladder Question

I am wondering if it is normal for someone who has had their Gallbladder Removed to have Accidents in the pants, the Food Move through the…

Started by Channing Ashbaugh

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Heather Stanush

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service