Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

General Discussions (379)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Point Counter on Site

Just wondering where the point counter is here. I have an electronic one, but during my spring clean-up, believe I donated it. =/ Thanks i…

Started by Beth

2 May 10, 2008
Reply by Beth

for WW - Using your 35 flex and your APs

Just tossing this out there for the WW pointers... do you use your 35 entirely? partly? sparingly? do you count and use your APs? Current…

Started by jolie

4 May 10, 2008
Reply by Jill

Scheduled Down Time

Just letting everyone know there is scheduled downtime for system upgrades Saturday (5/10) from 2-5AM EST. It's from the system to increas…

Started by Roni

0 May 10, 2008

Post Feedback Here

This post is set up for you to provide feedback on the new community. Have a suggestion? Question? Gripe? Complaint? maybe even Positive Fe…

Started by Roni

42 May 9, 2008
Reply by Roni

Who's online

Initially we were able to see who was online on our page, but now it is missing. Will that be back? I thought it was a great feature!

Started by Michele Dochat

4 May 8, 2008
Reply by jolie

Core or Flex? Or something else?

What plan do you use? Personally, I'm on the Core plan and I'm loving how it's working for me! How're you guys doing?

Started by SaucyWench

6 May 8, 2008
Reply by Tricia

Any ideas on how to get a picky toddler to eat meat?

LOL. I was a vegetarian for 8 years and never thought that I would have an issue with my toddler not eating meat. The only two meat items…

Started by kristina

5 May 7, 2008

Announcements

Roni, I noticed your announcement that you were going to be in chat (yesterday). Can we all leave public announcements, or is that an owner…

Started by Kendra

2 May 6, 2008
Reply by Kendra

New Community Info (My Page)...

At first the new community may see drastically different then our old place, however many of the same features are there it's just laid out…

Started by Roni

4 May 4, 2008
Reply by Roni

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service