Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

General Discussions (379)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to decide

Ok so I'm the queen of dieting. I start strong and then get bored with a diet and quit. But right now I'm in desperate need of support. I k…

Started by Nicole LeRiger

8 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Dee

Help please....

I have been struggling with my weight for a while now. And I was so proud of myself when I got into fitness and lost 20 pounds but I got si…

Started by Natalie

5 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Becky Trejo

I LOVE THE GYM

DON'T YOU FEEL SO GOOD AFTER WORKING OUT AT THE GYM

Started by Robert howell

5 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by aimee m

Lost weight, but can't handle stress to keep it off

So I have lost a total of 75lbs in a course of a year.  But in the recent couple of months I have started to put weight back on.  With a ne…

Started by Brooke Hollins

2 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Nikki

3121 Diet Book

Have any of you started the 3121 Diet. I bought the book and love it. I have lost 7 pounds so far. Very easy to follow.

Started by Ronda

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Alexandra

Mental side of weight loss

When dieting, do you find that it is beneficial to think of yourself as really skinny, so you eat less, or really fat, so you feel like you…

Started by Madde Tov

4 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Trixie LaRue

Is Weight Watchers Online worth the cost?

Hi!I am so excited to be on this site. I am a huge fan of Roni. This past Monday, I started the the WW Points Plus plan at home. I had done…

Started by Leesey

3 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Christy

Are cheat days ok?

Ive red that some diets allow a cheat day a day to pretty much eat whatever they want. Im personally using weight watchers and save my week…

Started by Brianna

10 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Leesey

Self Sabotage?

I am addicted to self sabotage.  I know what I am doing when I am doing it but choose not to stop?  When a chaotic event happens in my life…

Started by Nemd

3 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by MarthaG

1st time :-/

I love walking an in past week have really got back into my walk/jogs in the evenings after work I now thankfully back to where I fell off…

Started by Lisa

2 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Bel da Silva

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service