Blog to Lose

No matter the plan... we all Blog to Lose!

General Discussions (379)

Featured Discussions

REPORT SPAMMERS HERE

Hey Guys! Simply leave the member name or a link to the page where the spam happened and I'll ban them.  Thanks for helping and I'm sorry…

Started by RoniLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hey everyone, newbie here.

Hey all, Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Karolynn, 26, and looking for some support/motivation/friends on my weight loss journey, as…

Started by Karolynn C

8 Jan 11
Reply by Alma Deputy

Mindfulness and weightloss

Has anyone been using mindfulness techniques to help with their weight loss journey? I have just recently started reading about mindfulness…

Started by Janice

2 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Lucille Blanton

Recommendations

I'm looking for some recommendations for a great read. I'm considering Half-Assed by Jennette Fulda, a weight loss memoir. Can anyone recom…

Started by Dot

5 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Lucille Blanton

Beginning of an era

Hi everyone! So, I have tried about everything else by keeping this to myself. Sooooo, its time I start to actually admit that I have a pro…

Started by Mariah

1 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Jackie

Hi Everyone!

Hi guys!, I found Blog to Lose on accident and thought it was a brilliant place to share my progress. I live in the Bay Area and have been…

Started by Myron

3 May 12, 2016
Reply by Tracy Harrington

REPORT SPAMMERS HERE

Hey Guys! Simply leave the member name or a link to the page where the spam happened and I'll ban them.  Thanks for helping and I'm sorry…

Started by Roni

23 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by LindaB

Spring CleaningTime

Time to clean out bad habits. For me that means, no more diary.  I have been lactose intolerant for years but that didn't stopped me from i…

Started by Elle Jacobo

2 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Elle Jacobo

Pavlok Health Wristband

Has anyone heard of the health conscious wristband, Pavlok? It is like FitBit. Supposedly it helps you break your goals into manageable tin…

Started by Jon

1 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Angie Y

New here: why is weight loss a constant battle?

Hi everyone, I am new here, this is my first post. I will be 51 tomorrow, and I have been struggling with my weight my entire adult life.…

Started by Brenda Wooten

3 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by jay smtih

Diet Pills/Meal Replacement

I need good suggestions of a great meal replacement or diet pill that actually works. I am exercising and trying to keep track of my meals…

Started by Brandy Mainwaring

12 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by jay smtih

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Sponsor

© 2017   Created by Roni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service